THE CLEVER LITTLE BUSINESS CARD
|Title||THE CLEVER LITTLE BUSINESS CARD|
|Brand||MARTA MEJUTO FISIOTERAPIA|
|Product/Service||MARTA MEJUTO FISIOTERAPIA |
||C02. Health Services & Facilities|
MARTA MEJUTO FISIOTERAPIA MADRID, SPAIN
GEOMETRY GLOBAL Madrid, SPAIN
|Javier de Vega
|Julio Cesar Bravo
Describe any restrictions or regulations regarding Healthcare/RX/Pharma communications in your country/region including
(his idea didn't had any regulation restrictions to be considered)
Describe the target audience and why your work is relevant to them.
Pharma audience types:
Do you now any good physiotherapist? Whenever you need to go to physiotherapy it's hard to chose where, and word-of-mouth is essential in this type of services. That's why we wanted to bring the answer to this question and our brand to the ideal place and moment.
Marta Majuto has a physiotherapy clinic in Oviedo, a town in northern Spain. She's just opened her second in Madrid. However, Madrid has many and they all depend almost exclusively on word-of-mouth to promote themselves.
Describe the creative idea
We wanted to create a new piece of self promotion that would perfectly fit the target and the sector, and that didn't get lost with all the business information we constantly receive on our daily basis. That's why we used something very common in physiotherapy and that all patients will immediately would recognize: the Kinesiology plasters. We even make our patients' bodies the new media to spread Marta Mejuto's new clinic.
Describe the final product
We printed all Marta Mejuto's details on the four most common cuts of Kinesiology plasters present a range of 4 non-traditional business card designs.
1. Branded and interactive: Each brightly colored Kinesio plaster has both details and a QR code and the clinic details.
2. Applied E-Commerce: When scanned, they linked directly to a booking portal.
3. Moving OOH: Clients wear the tapes for days, wherever they go.
4. Social: A sharable fashion accessory becomes a talking point.
List the results
In just one month:
- Diagnostic and treatment bookings increase +400%.
- Fully booked for 16 weeks post launch.
- Thousands of social followers.